My Method for Rising out of the Ashes
How many times do we “make mistakes”, swear we will never repeat them, like drinking too much for example, or getting into toxic relationships?
Of course, as we grow, we learn that there aren’t any mistakes in life and, in fact, failure does not exist. Why? because every obstacle or challenge is an opportunity for growth, on the way, not in the way. The issue lies in the length of time we take to learn those lessons on a cellular level. There is no point in “knowing it all” intellectually. Unless this knowledge becomes organic and experiential, your results will remain the same…
You will know this if there are certain patterns you cannot help but repeat in life. You may want the exact opposite to happen, but it never does.
One reason it never happens is because we cannot set #Goals to solve problems. This is an essential Key to achieving your Goals. When we set goals to solve problems, we only create more of the same. In the end, we find ourselves going around in circles, repeating the same patterns, expecting different results. The definition of insanity, in fact. On this note, I recommend my new book, JOURNEY TO EASE & GRACE.
If this sounds familiar, know that you are not ALONE and in fact, this is most common. Please refrain from EVER judging yourself. We love to beat ourselves up in so many ways. If your inner critic is giving you Hell, I recommend the First Module in my Legacy Online Program for personal and professional success SILENCE YOUR INNER CRITIC & BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE ;it is Free.
I was one of those slow bloomers, though I started my personal growth journey early in life. I seemed to have a short memory, rose coloured glasses, especially around intimate relationships. That is why I do what I do now. I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience; to ensure your Journey to Ease and Grace, living the life you love, is much shorter and much more enjoyable.
My journey ended at rock bottom. That is what happens when you don’t learn the easy way. I literally collapsed. Every organ in my body shut down ( you can learn more in my new book, JOURNEY TO EASE & GRACE. In the meantime, know, that I lost everything and literally had to restart my life from scratch. I realised that, hitting bottom is AWESOME! It is, in fact, the greatest gift, because from that point, anything is possible!
Rising out of the ashes gives one the feeling of rebirth. It’s actually so much richer, as it gives you the benefit of experience and wisdom. When you have really gone through hell, you learn a lot. Keep that in mind if you are struggling right now, it will give you a better perspective to work with. Super successful people and spiritual Gurus alike, attest to overcoming major obstacles in life.
How to Rise out of the Ashes
- Recognise there is a problem. Find your part in it.
- Accept that it served a purpose and be grateful, thank it wholeheartedly. For this, you need to be completely honest with yourself, you need to accept your shadow.
- Let it Go. It no longer serves you and it is not a part of you.
- Set a new Goal, if ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE… What would you actually LOVE?
- Write a list; what actions do you need to take? You will find there are changes you can make right now.
- Do the work to break patterns, by releasing, inner child work, work with someone. We don’t know what we don’t know. That is why, even the most famous Gurus have their own coach.
- It is very important to release blocks keeping you stuck. Then you can Free Yourself to Live your Best Life!
- Know that this is a process and it takes time. What is important to remember is that, you are now on the right Track!
I do hope this empowers you today!
Wishing you amazing success Always!