Give Mum a Gift that Empowers her this Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, reward your Mum with something different! This year, you can actually give her a gift she can access immediately, a gift of Freedom!
There is no doubt that every single woman has been affected by at least one limiting belief. It is also clearly evident that this has had a detrimental effect on society and culture alike. Now, more than Ever, we are wise to foster female leaders for our future survival.
This Mother’s Day
Let us think about our Mums…
From this Online Source: Being a mum IS a full-time job, it has emerged — after a study found the average mother devotes a staggering 57 hours a week to tasks such as cooking, cleaning, washing and playing nurse to the family. The research found that typically a mum carries out 34 tasks per day, a grand total of 238 each week.
TOP 40 JOBS MUMS DO EACH DAY
- Wake the children/child up
2. Serve dinner
3. Wipe down the kitchen sides
4. Make beds
5. Clean the kitchen
6. Put a load of washing on
7. Make breakfast for everyone
8. Pack dishwasher or wash up
9. Get child/children to brush teeth
10. Hang out a load of washing
11. Get the children to get ready for bed
12. Pack up the lunch boxes
13. Help child/children with hair
14. Get the children to do their teeth before bed
16. Get child/children dressed
17. Check for any school paperwork
18. Remind family of the day’s appointments/clubs
19. Get the children to have a bath
20. Take child/children to school in the morning
21. Put shoes and coats away
22. Read with each child
23. Lay out school uniform and shoes
24. Tidy up the toys from that day
25. Unpack and wash lunch boxes
26. Address any homework that needs doing that evening
27. Pick child/children up from school at the end of their day
28. Feed the pets
29. Pack child/children’s school bags
30. Pack bag for work
31. Write in the children’s homework books
32. Put on the slow cooker/defrost something for tea
33. Remind the children about good behaviour for the day
34. Prepare an after school snack
35. Ferry child/children to appropriate clubs
36. Unpack the dishwasher from the morning
37. Prepare sandwiches for the lunchboxes the following day
38. Split up any arguments
39. Rinse out water bottles
40. Test children on homework in the car on way to school
Our Mums nurture, nurse, support, educate, encourage, promote, they give us all their best to grow. In fact, they are the definition of #selflessness, in most cases. So often I hear amazing women say they are overwhelmed with all they have to do. Time is one of the two biggest challenges women face.
“I don’t have time to scratch myself”
What can we do for our Mums this Mother’s Day?
Firstly, this is something for anyone who is passionate about empowering women and affecting real change; you are invited to join us in the #G100 Global Women’s Empowerment Summit. 100 countries, 35 Million women affecting monumental change. If you are interested, please get in touch.
Why don’t we give our Mums a Gift that Matters this Mother’s Day?
We have shopped and shopped, buying material goods over the years. Here is an Idea! How about Gifts you can Access Instantly? Gifts that will really matter to her?
Our Mother’s Day Offerings
Journey to Ease & Grace E-Book Steps to Transcend Struggle, Enjoy Ease and Grace, living the Life You Love. This is a book she can use daily, like a daily coach! Great Google Reviews!
The Areti Goddess Guide Your Daily Companion, create New Neural Pathways for Your Best Life! Beautiful daily #Affirmations and #Practices.
For Mum’s Lifestyle Freedom! Empower her personally and professionally with this Awesome #OnlineProgram! Silence that Inner Critic and Boost her Confidence, with the First module #Free!