Have You Ever Been Betrayed?
You are Not Alone! In fact, when we consider human nature, it would be surprising if you hadn’t!
We can be betrayed by family, friends, partners alike. Betrayal promotes detrimental feelings of loss, abandonment, loss of trust, it can be devastating. It can debilitate us, body and soul.
The image you see of “The Undoing”, is a prime example of Betrayal in its worst form. I won’t spoil it for you by sharing the story. It is a brilliant series with a stellar cast, I recommend it. What I found disappointing personally, is denial of her husband’s behaviour, though it is, unfortunately, a common occurrence.
How to Conquer Betrayal
- The first step is to be Gentle with Yourself. Do things that make you feel good, like taking a hot bath for example.
- Feel your feelings, they will pass. Honouring your feelings is the best way to honour your health. Sit with them. Write your feelings in a Journal.
- Don’t take it personally! Though it has “happened” to you, remember that the behaviour of others does not belong to you.
- Refrain from staying in or going back to the situation. It will drive you crazy! Developing your Self Love will stop you from doing that.
- Give yourself time. Time to readjust without that person and find your own feet.
- Rather than dwell into the past, asking why this happened, or why this happened to you, focus on the NOW.
- Ask “WHAT NOW?” and you will find Inspiration will begin to pour in. You will become resourceful. When we remove judgement from a situation, we are able to see things as they are. We are able to find Peace.
- Remember the Law of Opposites. There is always a Silver Lining when we focus on Solutions. There will be a Silver Lining here.
I hope this Empowers you today. I am here for you.
Book Your Free Empower Chat Here
Wishing you amazing success,
Author, Speaker, Coach
Areti Goddess Events Pty Ltd
Areti Goddess Events